Thursday, December 9, 2010

Exam week

It is Exam Week and I am done. Woo Hoo!

Northeast auger
Kevin and I headed downtown on Monday night for the Oxford Christmas Parade. We were VERY cold, but I loved it! The floats were fantastic. Northeast Power decorated an auger (for large drilling) with christmas lights and drove it through town. You have to love this stuff.
animal shelter pirate theme float

I have been grading and grading. I am 3 drawings short of being completely finished. Here are some of my Drawing 1 Student work. It is a make your own still life drawing. The students build their own dioramas (with shoeboxes and hot glue) and they draw them. The brown craft paper was a popular support this year.

I have been walking to school this semester. Here is my neighbor's house. I took this picture after my last exam.


I am finally back in the studio with some serious time. This painting is harder than I thought. Oh well...

Kevin and I are hosting a Holiday Sale and Open House at our house on Saturday. Ashley Chavis (maybe Ginny Chavis too), Brooke White, and Katherine Fields will be selling/hanging out. Send me an email if you are interested in coming.


No comments: