Friday, July 25, 2008

It's raining...

Crosswalk from the studios to the dining hall- It took me 2 weeks before I noticed the paintbrush in his hand....
Painting in progress- This is painted on Tyvek. It needs a title and I have already used "Sausage Fest"...


The sun is finally out this morning after a solid week of rain. The rain is good for concentrating in the studio, but it is draining after awhile. Last night, Tom Butter
gave a talk about his work. Of the two sculptors (Jean Blackburn and Tom) both have joined the dark side and started painting. hmmmmm....

1 comment:

Tracy Helgeson said...

I am envious that you are there while Tom Butter is a visiting artist.

He was one of my instructors in college in Philly and he is a great guy.

And it looks like you are being really productive up there, nice work!